2014年8月3日 星期日

About Smart phone addiction.

By Raymond Lee

     When you walk into the train station, you may find a lot of people texting on their phone. More and more people are using the smart phone to arrange their daily schedule, taking advantage by its convenience.

     Smart phones are changing our world.  People nowadays depend on smart phones to handle their tasks.  But the new technology doesn’t always promise the proactive life. Smart phone addiction may affect your relationship, your health and your safety.

     I'm not smart phone addicted, though I have an Android smart phone. I have an Android gas price app, and I am using it very often to catch the most recent gas price. 

     The Microsoft Windows 8 system can run both the apps and traditional X86 based software at the same time, which is more convenient for me.  I love using Windows 8 notebook rather than the Android smart phone and tablet.  Smart phone is very helpful for us if we can take advantage of it and avoid the side-effects it may cause.

沒有留言:

張貼留言